Wednesday, October 22, 2014

my passion for yoga

      I have a passion for doing yoga. yes I said it, yoga. yoga is a Hindu spiritual discipline that is widely practiced for relaxation & even for your own health. I find yoga very fun to do because it can relax the body to a point where u forget all about how stressed you are. school & my afterschool program is a lot to deal with especially when you are constantly moving around doing work. o yoga becomes a big help when I get home from my program. my aunt introduced yoga to me and ever since its been part of my daily routine. I think its a better alternative to actual exercise mainly because it doesn't require as much moving its just mostly stretching and finding certain pressure points in the body. yoga can be very exciting if you actually get used to it and I think more people should think about doing it.

4 comments:

  1. I love yoga too. Do you practice at home? Or in a studio? Also, it does count as exercise. The minimum word count is 250 words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried yoga until i came to HCZ. When i tried it for the first time it was actually relaxing but it makes me fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was introduced to yoga a couole of years ago by one of my programs and at first I thought yoga was all about pushing your body to its limit and becoming as flexible as you can, at some extent it is but I have found that yoga is more than about flexibility. I don't find enough time to do salutations as I should but when I do I feel at ease and open-minded. I completely agree that more should at least try yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you did yoga. Why is this the first time I am ever hearing of this. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete